Our Instructors are lead by an elite cadre of strength professionals known simply as the StrongFirst Leadership. Our members of leadership are hand selected by Pavel Tsatsouline or Brett Jones because of their own dedication and practice of our principles and their ability to teach these principles and methods to others.
- Chief SFG: Our Chief SFG, Brett Jones, is tasked with maintaining the curriculum and standards for all of our Kettlebell Certifications and Courses. He is also responsible for developing and mentoring the rest of our SFG Leadership and SFGs (more on Brett Jones).
- Chief SFL: Our Chief SFL, Dr. Michael Hartle, is tasked with maintaining the curriculum and standards for all of our Barbell Certifications and Courses. He is also responsible for the development and mentoring of our SFLs (more on Doc Hartle).
- Chief SFB: Our Chief SFB, Karen Smith, is tasked with maintaining the curriculum and standards for all of our Bodyweight Certifications and Courses. She is also responsible for the development and mentoring of our SFBs (more on Karen Smith).
- Master SFGs: Our Master SFGs have reached the pinnacle of achievement in the world of kettlebell training and instruction. They are all hand-selected by Pavel for their ability not only to demonstrate the skills but also for their ability to pass these skills on to others. Master Instructors serve as the Lead Kettlebell Instructors at our Certifications. For a list of our Master SFGs, click here.
- Senior SFGs: Our Senior SFGs have proven themselves as Team Leaders time and time again at our live Certification events. They are all hand-selected by Pavel for the ability to demonstrate skills and their ability to help teach these skills to others. Senior Instructors lead teams at our Kettlebell Certifications. For a list of Senior SFGs, click here.
- SFG Team Leaders: Our Team Leaders have proven themselves as assistants at our events. They have been hand-chosen by either Pavel or Brett Jones. Team Leaders will lead teams, with help from our assistants, at our kettlebell Certifications. For a full list of SFG Team Leaders, click here.